Terms and Conditions
Lydian Collective Concert Tickets + SIGNED VINYL COMpetition (oct 2018)
1. The promoter is: Aaron Wheeler Ltd in partnership with London Jazz Meetup.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Aaron Wheeler Ltd and their close relatives.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via @lydiancollectiv’s twitter account.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified, except where outlined in these terms and conditions.
7. Closing date for entry will be November 12th 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Entrants must retweet the tweet from @LydianCollectiv’s account that says:
'Such life affirming music' - @NickLuscombe BBC Radio 3 Late Junction.
Catch Lydian Collective live at London's @CamdenAssembly on November 30th.’
All Entrants must be following Lydian Collective and LDN Jazz Meetup on Twitter in order to qualify for entry into the competition.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prizes are as follows: 1x pair of tickets to see Lydian Collective (and special guests) live in London at Camden Assembly on November 30th 2018, and 1x signed vinyl copy of ‘Adventure’ . Travel to and from the venue is not included in the prize, and winners must make their own way to the venue.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.